In a letter to CargoSphere clients, company Founder, President, and now Managing Director Neil Barni discusses the recent move to join WiseTech Global…
We are excited to announce that CargoSphere has become part of WiseTech Global group. (ASX: WTC)
We believe that this strategic action will improve our ability to serve you and accelerate our delivery of innovative rate-related solutions.
WiseTech Global is a leading developer and provider of software solutions to the global logistics execution industry. Its customers include over 7,000 of the world’s logistics companies across more than 125 countries. In the past 5 years alone WiseTech has invested over A$165 million in innovation and product development and millions more in expanding its geographic reach.
Joining the WiseTech group will give us and our valued customers global customer support and sales presence along with substantially increased investment in new product development, to realize our vision of fully automated digital rate distribution much sooner and more deeply.
You can be assured:
- The CargoSphere solution will continue to be provided as a stand-alone platform and can be accessed without any other relationship with WiseTech Global.
- We will continue to offer our neutral rates platform for the ocean-container industry.
- CargoSphere’s management team and staff, including myself as Managing Director, will be continuing to provide customer and service support and to grow and expand our business.
- We will retain data separation of the CargoSphere system and data as we believe the neutrality of our platform is of great value.
- Your commercial relationship with CargoSphere will continue and in addition, if you use CargoWise One, you will soon have the option to integrate deeply with CargoSphere. More information about integration will be shared in the near future.
Given these advantages, I believe CargoSphere customers will benefit from this very big personal decision and I look forward to working with you long into the future.